I often have people tell me they don’t cook at home, because they don’t have the time, or know how to cook. However, most of the time you don’t need fancy recipes to make delicious meals. This roasted Zucchini recipe is exactly that. It is super easy to make and it is ready in 15 minutes. See… anyone can do this.
You are going to love this Parmesan Roasted Zucchini recipe. It is one that anyone can make.
- 3 whole zucchini
- garlic salt
- Grated Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup)
How to make Roasted Zucchini Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini. Cut them each in quarters lengthwise.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil or spray with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle with about a teaspoon of garlic salt and parmesan
- Place in the oven for about 10 minutes- until they just turn slightly brown.
- Do not over cook! Zucchini will continue to cook when it sets so you want to pull them out before they get too soft. I like my zucchini when it is still just a little crunchy.
- Serve immediately.
See cooking zucchini isn’t as hard as you think!
More healthy zucchini recipes:
- A 10 Minute Side Dish; Pan Fried Zucchini Slices
- Roasted Zucchini & Tomatoes with Red Wine Vinegar
- Parmesan Grilled Zucchini
- Super Moist Chocolate Zucchini Muffins