Be sure to check out all of our delicious Crock Pot Recipes here.
Barbecue Ranch Crockpot Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ½ package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup water
- Mix flour and ranch seasoning mix together in large zipper baggie.
- Cut chicken in large chunks - I did 5-6 chunks per chicken breast.
- Add chicken breast pieces to zipper baggie and shake until all chicken pieces are coated.
- Dump chicken into crockpot sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce and water until mixed well. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 4 hours. Serve over rice and enjoy!