I personally love smoothies. I can’t get enough of them. I would eat them every day if I could. 🙂 This is my basic recipe to create what I call the perfect smoothie. You can do all water for your liquid, but I suggest you add some sweetener to it.
- 1 cup of liquid (I normally do ½ water and ½ juice, but you can use any)
- 1 cup of frozen fruit
- 1 cup (8oz) or yogurt (any kind will do)
- Place liquid in the blender.
- Then dump in frozen fruit and yogurt.
- Place on lid (very important) and blend for a few minutes until it is smooth.
- Serve with a straw for extra fun. Enjoy!
Freezer Friendly? This actually freezes great. I love to double the recipe and then freeze it. It makes a tasty treat for me, so I will grab it instead of ice cream. 🙂