We just celebrated (yesterday) my daughter’s birthday. Every single birthday party we serve this punch. It is just simply fabulous and incredibly simple. I don’t know why I haven’t posted it yet.
Oh and everyone will ask you for the recipe, because they will love it that much!
- 1 container of Lime Sherbert
- 1 2-liter of Sprite (any lemon-lime soda will do)
- 1 punch bowl
- Place the sherbert in the bowl and allow it to thaw slightly (about 5 to 10 minutes).
- Pour the entire 2-liter of sprite over the sherbert.
- With your punch spoon start to break apart the sherbert so they combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t stop with Lime Sherbert!
Make sure you try other sherbert flavors too for more delicious punch recipes. The lime is our favorite!
Punch Bowl on Sale!
I also found that there is a punch bowl on sale on Amazon right now – The Artland Simplicity 8-Piece Punch Bowl Set is on sale for only $36! This is normally $60! A fun punch bowl is a great investment! 😉