Our family loves steak so I just had to share our EASY steak marinade recipe. It has just three easy ingredients! – yes only three!
Cooking steak at home is an easy money saver. By not eating out you are saving a ton of money. While steak can be expensive, it is much cheaper to cook it at home. You can cook steak several different ways: from grilling it, panfrying it, baking it, and even cooking it in the crockpot.
No mater how you cook your steak or what kind of steak you buy, this marinade for steak will be amazing.
Just 3 ingredients to make this easy steak marinade:
- Soy Sauce
- Balsamic Vinegar
This is it! Seriously easy marinade for steak…
- for 2-3 pounds of steak:
- ¼ cup of oil (vegetable or olive oil will work)
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ⅔ cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Place steak in a ziplok baggie.
- Pour marinade over the steaks. Seal, and toss steak around.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- When you are ready to cook, season the steaks with salt and pepper before cooking.
We grilled our flank steak and it was amazing – don’t worry.. that recipe is coming soon. 🙂 Here are a few delicious side dishes you can easily make this your steak:
- Foil Pack Grilled Potatoes – these are so good!
- Parmesan Pasta – Easy 2 Ingredient Side Dish
- 15 Minute Side Dish – Roasted Zucchini & Tomatoes with Red Wine Vinegar
- A 10 Minute Side Dish – Pan Fried Zucchini Slices
- Roasted Tomato & Mozzarella Salad
- “Baked” Potatoes in the Microwave
- Grilled Asparagus Recipe