Let’s talk about how to make this easy brown rice pressure cooker recipe. You all know I have been loving my instant pot lately and I have been cooking up a storm making all kinds of electric pressure cooker recipes with my new Instant pot.
We make pressure cooker brown rice all the time.
Brown rice use to be a chore around here because it took 45 minutes to cook. I would cook up a huge batch, have to baby it on the stove and then freeze a ton of it for left overs. Not anymore with this super easy pressure cooker brown rice recipe. We can have it made in half the time without having to watch it at all.
- 2 cups brown rice (not instant, regular brown rice)
- 2 1/2 cups of water (or broth)
- Tablespoon of garlic salt (or any other seasonings you want)
How to make Brown Rice Pressure cooker recipe:
- Place brown rice in the pressure cooker
- Pour in water
- add in seasonings
- Add lid to pressure cooker and make sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Press the manual button and move the time to 22 minutes.
- Allow it to cook.
- You can do the natural release or the quick release
- Remove lid. Fluff with a fork and enjoy!
It is that easy!
I bet you can also turn my easy homemade Spanish rice into an easy pressure cooker recipe too. Yum!
Find more Pressure cooker recipes: