If you loved the Cake mix waffles recipe then you are about to be in love! Today we are making Cinnamon roll Waffles. Yes, you read that right!! Waffles made out of refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
The Results?? We are in love!!
No need to wait for the oven to heat up and then wait for your cinnamon rolls to cook. Now you can eat your cinnamon rolls in only 4 minutes!! This could be a bad thing for my waist size. 🙂
- 1-2 cans of cinnamon rolls (any kind with icing will do)
- non stick spray
- waffle maker
- Heat up your waffle maker.
- Spray with non stick spray.
- Place 4 cinnamon rolls on and smash the waffle maker down. I had the best of luck when I put the cinnamon side down (not up).
- Allow to cook in waffle maker for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from waffle maker with fork.
- Drizzle with icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls (Or if you are like my family, you slather them with icing... not drizzle!!)
It really is that easy! I love that these are much faster than cooking them the traditional way, and that the kids were thrilled that their cinnamon rolls were silly looking. 🙂
What are you waiting for… go make some! 😉