We were craving some Chicken Alfredo in our house, so I whipped this one up. All at the table were pleasantly surprised with this dish. Creamy, cheesy and super delicious! Enjoy!
Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- 8 ounces pasta of your choice (I used penne)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- garlic salt
- seasoned salt
- Italian seasoning
- Prepare pasta according to package directions in a large stock pot.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray and saute sliced chicken. Season with garlic salt, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning and pepper to your liking. I sliced my chicken fairly thinly so it took less than 10 minutes to cook through.
- Once chicken is cooked through, add cream cheese to skillet. Slowly add milk. You will have a nice creamy sauce. Simmer on low to 5-10 minutes.
- When pasta only has 3-4 minutes left to cook, add chopped broccoli to the boiling water. When pasta is done, drain pasta and broccoli in colander. Place drained pasta and broccoli back in stock pot. Add chicken mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Serve hot with some crusty bread and salad. Yum!!