I love taco soup! This super easy recipe is just thrown together in the crockpot. Even though it is easy, it tastes delicious! It is not too spicy, so even the smallest taste buds will enjoy it. I love to throw this in the crock pot when I know it’s going to be a cold day. Enjoy!
- 1 pound Ground Turkey (or Ground Beef)
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups balck beans
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 can Rotel or Red Gold Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 soup cans of water
- ½ package taco seasoning
- ½ package ranch dip seasoning mix
- Brown meat. Drain. (I like to cook my meat ahead of time and freeze it. If your meat is cooked and frozen, just throw it straight in the crock pot.)
- Add the meat and the remainder of the ingredients to the crockpot.
- Give everything a nice stir.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours (or high for 3-4).
- Garnish with cheese or sour cream or chips or ALL three! 😉
Be sure to check out all of our delicious Crock Pot Recipes here.