This is the world’s easiest marinade. My favorite part is I get both ingredients for FREE or close to free thanks to my couponing!
EASY BBQ Marinade
- 1 cup of Bar-B-Que Sauce (any kind)
- ¼ cup Italian Dressing
- (just double the ingredients if you are making bigger batches)
- Mix together and marinate meat overnight in fridge. This is great for chicken, pork, and even beef.
- I also like to place the meat and the marinade in the freezer bag. Place in freezer. Then as the meat thaws in the fridge is it also marinating! 🙂
- I will also mix a small portion of BBQ sauce and Italian dressing to baste the chicken right before it comes off the grill for extra flavor. DELICIOUS!
- Besides the grill, this marinade works great for baking and even the crockpot. Enjoy!