I love cookies! Come on now, you know you do too. 😉 I love having cookies around for a nice after dinner treat, but sometimes I just don’t have the time to whip up a batch. I found this recipe years ago on the side of a cake box. All you need is a cake mix (I used lemon for this recipe), oil, and eggs. That is it. Super fast and easy and delicious too. Enjoy!
- Boxed Cake Mix (any kind will do, lemon and funfetti are my favorites)
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix all 3 ingredients together. You will have a very stiff batter.
- Scoop by rounded teaspoon* onto cookie sheet. *(I use a small cookie/batter scooper from Pampered Chef which I love!)
- Use the bottom of a drinking glass to flatten the cookies (they should be pretty evenly flat).
- If you're in the mood, garnish with your favorite sprinkles.
- Bake at 350 F for 7-10 minutes. Watch them closely. You do not want them to brown. This will ensure you end up with a wonderfully moist cookie!
Kitchen Tip: If, like at my house, it is dangerous to keep a lot of newly baked cookies around, you can freeze some for later. Just scoop the cookies on the cookie sheet and flatten with the glass. Let them ‘fast’ freeze on the cookie sheet for an hour or two. Once they are frozen, you can transfer them to a freezer bag. Now, you can bake as few or as many as you want! Now if cake mix would just go on sale again… I need to replenish my stock! 🙂