This is a super easy dinner you can throw in the skillet and have ready in no time. Since it only has a few ingredients, you probably already have everything on hand. Enjoy!
Easy Skillet Chicken with Tomatoes
- 3 Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can of water
- Italian Seasoning, Garlic Salt to taste (I probably used close to 1 tablespoon of each)
- pasta of your choice
- Spray a pan with non-stick spray. Saute chicken with Italian seasoning and garlic salt until no longer pink on the outside. I sliced my chicken pretty thin (maybe ⅛") so I knew it might only be slightly pink on the inside and that would be cooked during the rest of the cooking process.
- Add tomatoes, water and pasta. Let simmer on medium-low for 10-15 minutes or until pasta is cooked to your liking.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable. Enjoy!