We love grilling… no doubt about it and one of our favorite side dish recipes are these foil pack grilled potatoes. They are so easy to make and the clean up is pretty much non-existent. I mean… that is the best kind of recipe right? No one likes to clean up. No one. 🙂
Don’t like onions?? No problem these foil pack grilled potatoes taste amazing with or without onions. I personally love the onions best. 😉
I personally recommend investing in a Mandoline Slicer with Guard. This one is on sale right now and it makes slicing potatoes quick and easy. PLUS… they are are all sliced the same thickness which means they all cook the same amount of time.
In 3 easy steps you will have a delicious side dish… in minutes.
- 1½ lb New Red Potatoes
- 1 large Onion
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice potatoes and onion into ⅛ - ¼" slices.
- Place on piece of aluminum foil large enough to fold over and to be able to roll up edges.
- Top with garlic, butter, Worchestershire and cayenne (optional).
- Fold packet over and roll edges to close.
- Leave on medium grill for 30 minutes or in 350 oven (in a pan to avoid messes) for 35-40 minutes.
Make sure you check out these other delicious grilling recipes
- Over 60 Delicious Grilling Recipes!
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Tilapia
- Catalina Glazed Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Asparagus Recipe
- Parmesan Grilled Zucchini
- The Easiest Marinade – Catalina Chicken!