We had a gathering of friends and everyone brought something to add to the potluck. We were already grilling corn on the cob and hot dogs, so my sister brought asparagus to the party to grill. My husband grilled it in a foil pack and it was delicious! In just 15 minutes you can have a delicious and healthy side dish ready for any meal.
Add Parmesan to this Grilled Asparagus recipe!
We had no idea what we were doing, but it was a huge success. I highly suggest you try it out next time you are grilling. I know that you may think Asparagus isn’t that great, but when cooked right it is packed with so much flavor that even my kids will eat it. We even had an adult who doesn’t like asparagus enjoy this grilled asparagus recipe. If you want to add even more fun variations, top it with some Parmesan right after it comes off the grill. YUM!
- 1 -2 pounds of Asparagus
- Garlic Salt, Salt, Pepper
- Olive Oil
- (Parmesan is good but optional to add at the end)
- Trim the bottom of the Asparagus and rinse slightly
- Place a rectangle of foil on the counter and drizzle with Olive oil.
- Add the Asparagus
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Fold up into a foil pack.
- Place on the grill for about 6-7 minutes per side.
- Let cool slightly before eating
- (You can also top with parmesan cheese for an additional flavor and a different side dish!)