I don’t know if you could call this really a recipe, but I just have to share it with you. See… I love almost all food on the grill. Ok, that may be bit of an exaggeration, but I do love to grill. For some reason almost everything tastes better on the grill. We have grilled zucchini, grilled potatoes and carrots, and grilled corn – all of which were a success. However… probably my favorite are the grilled peppers.
I love peppers in general, but on the grill… I just can’t get enough!
- Any type of bell pepper (red, yellow, orange, or green)
- Pam spray or olive oil
- Wash your peppers and cut them apart, so you can remove the seeds and the stem.
- I like to keep them in pick "chunks" so it is easier to grill. I normally have 4 "chunks" from each pepper.
- Spray the peppers with non stick spray or drizzle with olive oil.
- Once grill is ready - place peppers directly on the grill over medium heat.
- Allow it to cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side (I like it closer to 5 minutes, so I get the crispy edges - my favorite part!)
I know this is very simple, but you have to do it! You can serve it as a side dish on its own. You could grill them with some zucchini or you can chop them up and mix it in with some rice. Either way your family will love them.