Oh my! Doesn’t this just look fabulous? Reader, Michelle sent me this recipe for Reese’s Candy Pie. In fact you could make any kind of pie, Butterfinger Pie or even a Snickers Pie! I am getting hungry just typing about it. I hope your family enjoys this one:
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8oz) Container Cool Whip
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups-crushed (You can actually use any candybar and change it up...for example Butterfinger Pie)
- **Note: It is easy to cut and cruch candy after it has been refrigerated for a while.
- Blend the cool whip, cream cheese, and most of the Reese's Peanut Butter cups (save some candy for the topping).
- Pour in pie crust
- Sprinkle extra candy toppings on top.
- Let the pie site in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve 🙂
- Yes, it is really that easy!
It really is that simple! I can’t wait to make this for the next family gathering. Since, I have some FREE coolwhip in the fridge and we get cream cheese for cheap often, this is definitely a frugal dessert option.