Cupcakes! I keep seeing coupons for the Fun-da-Middles cupcake mix, but they are still so expensive! I have also heard the filling is good, but the cupcake is not super tasty. I’ve been wanting to play around with making my own so here we go! I used a boxed lemon cake mix and only 3 other ingredients! These are super moist and tasty! Enjoy!!
- 1 - box lemon cake mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Make the cake mix according to the package directions.
- Fill cupcake tin ⅔ full with cake mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cupcake batter (it will sink into the cupcake as it bakes).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Let cool slightly and eat! These are delicious!! An added benefit, they are sweet enough as they are and really do not need frosting. Super yummy!
Make sure you try some of our delicious cupcakes. I know you will find more your family will love.