We are going to talk about how to make ice cream from snow with this simple Homemade Snow Ice Cream recipe.
First, yes you can make ice cream from snow. It is a lot easier than you might think and the kids simply love it. Just the idea that ice cream is magically formed from snow is so magical to children and the fact that they can make it is even more fun. I promise – Snow ice cream is much easier than you think. You just need 4 simple ingredients to make it and I bet you already have everything already – you just need to wait for it to snow.
Our kids devour it and ask for it immediately every time snow begins to fall, so I thought it was finally time for me to take a minute to show you how to make snow ice cream.
- 1 cup of milk (any kind will do)
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 8-10 cups of CLEAN snow
- sprinkles (optional)
How to make Ice cream from snow
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, sugar, and vanilla. Mix together.
- Slow mix in the clean snow. We start with 8 cups but usually end up with 10 cups of snow to get the consistency that we want.
- Add sprinkles if you want and eat immediately before it melts. 😉
See… Snow Ice cream is really that easy to make.
It takes us less than 5 minutes to make this simple snow ice cream recipe and the kids can make it all on their own. Next time your yard is covered in snow, take some nice clean snow and make some homemade snow ice cream.
Try these other easy desserts:
- How to make Cookie cake with Cake mix
- Red Velvet Cookies Recipe
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice cream recipe
- Crock pot White Hot Chocolate Recipe