keyword – Coca Cola BBQ Oven Baked Pork chops
If you are looking for another EASY way to jazz up pork chops then make sure you try this recipe. Most of us love a good soda, but have you actually tried cooking your meat in it?
You will be surprised by this easy recipe.
- 2 pounds pork loin chops
- 1 cup cola product (I used Diet Coke)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Spray 9X13 pan with cooking spray.
- Place pork loins in baking pan.
- Whisk together cola, barbecue sauce and garlic salt. Pour over pork loins.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-45 minutes (depending on the thickness of your pork). Mine were about 1/2″ thick and were done in 30 minutes.
- Serve with a little extra sauce if you like. Enjoy!
This is freezer friendly!
Yes! You can prepare the marinade in a gallon size freezer baggie, add your favorite meat and place in the freezer for later use. Then you just have to let it thaw and then bake.
Cook it in your crockpot instead!
You can also throw this marinade in the crockpot with your meat of choice and cook on low for 4-6 hours. So many options with so few ingredients. I love it! Enjoy!