Last night I was so busy working on the freezer cooking session post that I didn’t get a chance to make up my menu to show you. Now… this week is much easier, thanks to that freezer cooking session, so I can’t really complain:
- Pizza Pasta Casserole (this was great!)
- Taco Rice Bake (we are eating this tonight)
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken with Baked zucchini chips
- Grilled Chicken with Twice baked potatoes (both from freezer) with broccoli
- Tacos (using ground beef from freezer) with beans and rice
- I have a coupon class, so eating out
What do I need this week?
I don’t really need much this week. We will need a 2 dozen of eggs and a gallon of milk. That is it! Oh how I love couponing. 😉
What are you making this week?