- Spaghetti and salad
- Crockpot chicken pot pie
- We are eating pizza for my birthday -not sure if we are making it or eating out. I can’t decide.
- Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with sweet potatoes and salad
- Grilled chicken with potato packets and green beans
- Grilled Chicken with roasted vegetables
- Peanut butter sandwiches with carrots and pretzels
- baked chicken from freezer with macaroni and fruit
- eating out for lunch for my Birthday. 😉
- probably left overs with apples
- sandwiches with chips and oranges
- hotdogs, macaroni, and smoothies
- lunch at relative’s house
- Eggs, muffins, smoothies
- eggs, toast, bananas
- eggs – muffins – smo0thies
- pancakes, bacon, fruit
Here is what we need this week:
I already ran to the store to get milk, eggs, and fruit. I will just need salad and a can of biscuits to finish our menu.
More cooking plans:
I have been lazy with my freezer cooking. I keep planning on doing it, but never do.This is what I HOPE to do this week:
- Banana bread and cinnamon bread
- pulled chicken for the freezer
What are you having for dinner this week?