Here is what we are having for dinner this week:
- Parmesan Tilapia with spaghetti squash and zucchini
- Skillet chicken and peppers served with rice and broccoli
- Crockpot Teriyaki BBQ chicken with microwaved “baked” potatoes and roasted green beans
- Grilled Marinated Chicken with grilled potatoes and grilled zucchini
- Crockpot Chicken dinner (potatoes and chicken in the same crockpot) -trying something new
- Taco Rice Casserole (from the freezer) serving with salad.
- Breakfast for dinner!
What do we need?
We already bought milk and bread, so the only thing I really need this week is a few more fruit (hoping for sales at Aldi), plus bell peppers and potatoes. That is it!
What are you having this week for dinner? We are trying a few things new, but I would love more ideas for next week. 😉