Instant pot Minestrone Soup Recipe
Instant Pot Minestrone Soup Recipes are so easy and delicious. This soup is packed with flavor and the pressure cooker helps to make dinner in 5 minutes!
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14 oz can)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (15 oz can)
- 3 carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Russet Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 white onion diced
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 can red kidney beans (15 oz can)
- 1 can cannellii beans (15 oz can)
- 8 oz frozen green beans
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 3/4 cup ditalini pasta
Place everything in an 8 quart Instant pot.
Seal the instant pot and set the valve to sealing position.
Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
Do a quick release to release the pressure once the time is up.
Remove the bay leaves.
Stir and serve.
*Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
*The is a large soup recipe and will need to be made in an 8 quart instant pot. If you have a smaller instant pot, you will need to half the recipe.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1051mg | Potassium: 958mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4510IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 5mg