Instant Pot Quinoa Soup Recipe
Get dinner on the table in under 5 minutes with this easy Instant Pot Quinoa Soup Recipe. Loaded with hearty vegetables and quinoa, this soup is amazing.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 yellow squash chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- (1) 28 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 cup quinoa rinsed well
- 4 cups vegetable broth - or chicken broth (32 oz.)
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- (1) 15 oz. great northern beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh kale
- Optional garnish: freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Place everything in the Instant pot except the parmesan cheese.
Add the lid and set the valve to sealing.
Set the pressure for 4 minutes.
When finished cooking do a quick release to release the pressure.
Stir and Serve and top with fresh parmesan cheese.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1199mg | Potassium: 1256mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 7177IU | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 5mg