Oven Baked Tacos
When you are cooking for a crowd or a big family, Oven Baked Tacos are the perfect meal. They are easy to make in a huge batch to feed a crowd and so tasty.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 5 oz Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 8 oz Refried Beans or 1 cup of homemade refried beans
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning or tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning
- 1 box Corn Taco Shells
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Your favorite toppings lettuce, tomatoes,sour cream, etc.
Brown and drain ground beef.
Add seasoning, beans, tomatoes and ½ cup water.
Mix well and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400.
Fill shells and arrange in 9x13" baking dish.
Evenly distribute about half of the cheese over the tacos.
Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Garnish with toppings and remaining cheese.
Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 577mg | Potassium: 341mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 453IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 3mg