Mexican meatball soup
Make this easy Mexican meatball soup recipe in just 30 minutes on the stove top. Enjoy a healthy dinner that is packed with flavor and tasty.
- 1 package Frozen Beef Meatballs 24 oz.
- 1 can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles 14.5 oz
- 1 can of Tomato Sauce 8 oz.
- 6 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Carrots Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Zucchini Sliced and then Quartered
- 1 can of Black Beans 15 oz., drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of Frozen Corn
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Pepper
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Cilantro chopped for topping
Heat the olive oil on medium heat in a large stock pot. Add the onions and carrots and cook for 7-10 minutes until they are soft.
Add in all the other ingredients except for the zucchini. Stir to combine.
Bring the pot to a boil then reduce the heat to medium and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through and the veggies are the tenderness that you prefer.
Add in the zucchini and then simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve topped with the chopped cilantro and enjoy!
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1463mg | Potassium: 1050mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3879IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 4mg