Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore sounds fancy but it is really an easy meal to prepare. The instant pot makes it super fast and the chicken is so flavorful.
- 8 chicken thighs boneless
- 8 ounces sliced baby bella cremini mushrooms optional
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1/2 large onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- fresh parsley to top
Place everything in the Instant pot except the parsley. Add the lid and set the valve to sealing.
Set the pressure to 25 minutes.
Do a quick release.
shred the chicken into big chunks.
Serve over 16 oz angel hair pasta. and you can top with parmesan cheese.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 189mg | Sodium: 727mg | Potassium: 994mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 782IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 4mg