Bacon cheeseburger casserole recipe
Bacon cheeseburger casserole recipe has everything you love about cheeseburgers in a tasty and easy casserole dish. This is a must try recipe!
- 1 package frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1 lb ground beef brown and drain
- 12 slices of bacon fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak Seasoning
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown your ground beef and set aside
In a large mixing bowl combine, beef, half the bacon, hashbrowns, pepper, garlic, salt, worcestershire sauce, mushroom soup and milk.
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non stick spray.
Place the mixture in the pan. top with shredded cheese
Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
Remover foil and top with the rest of the bacon. bake another 30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then cut and serve.
Calories: 737kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 1355mg | Potassium: 969mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 387mg | Iron: 4mg