Crock pot Chicken Fajita Pasta
Crock pot chicken fajita pasta recipe is a one pot meal that has everything you need for a tasty dinner. If you love fajitas, this pasta will be a hit!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoon Taco seasoning
- ½ onion diced
- 1 bell peppers diced (one red and one green)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis 10 oz
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 16 oz penne pasta cooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings avocados, diced tomatoes, sour cream, tortilla strips
In a crock pot combine everything but that pasta and the cheese.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until chicken is tender.
Stir in the cooked pasta and cheese.
Top with your favorite toppings
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 379mg | Potassium: 557mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1143IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 309mg | Iron: 2mg