I’m so excited to share with you this Grinch punch recipe. It is a fun twist on the traditional sherbet punch recipe that our family loves. However, we are jazzing it up a bit to make the best Christmas punch recipe! The kids just love it and to be honest, the adults love this holiday punch recipe too!
Christmas Sherbet Punch recipe
My favorite part might be the red sanding sugar around the edge of the glass. Not only does it look beautiful but it also tastes amazing. This is now going to be our new Christmas eve tradition for the the family.
You definitely need a pretty punch bowl. This punch bowl is pretty awesome because it is a cake stand and a punch bowl in one. I love it and I have one similar. I have had mine for over 14 years and it is still going strong. It is definitely my favorite punch bowl.
However, there are several punch bowl sets that are on sale right now as well that are simply beautiful if you need one. In fact, the one pictured above is just simply beautiful and can be used for any special occasion.
Learn how to make delicious and easy Grinch Cookies Recipe that will quickly become a yearly tradition. Your family will ask for these year after year and precious memories will be made with these yummy cookies.
Ingredients you need:
- 1 half gallon of lime sherbet
- 1 2-liter of sprite
- 1 gallon of Green Hawaiian fruit punch
- red sanding sugar (optional)
How to make Easy Grinch Punch Recipe:
- First, in a large punch bowl, spoon in the lime sherbet. Pour half of the sprite and half of the Hawaiian punch over the sherbet.
- Next, Stir to combine.
- Completely optional but completely adorable, take a glass and dip the rim in a plate of water. Then dip the rim in red sanding sugar. It will look beautiful and will taste even better!
- Finally, Spoon in your grinch punch and serve!
Also try a few of these other Holiday punch recipes
This punch would go perfect with these fun Christmas cookies recipes:
- Red Velvet Cookies Recipe
- Adorable Reindeer Cookies – Easy Christmas Cookies
- Amazing Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Christmas Cookies in a Jar
Print your recipe below:
The best Christmas punch recipes. You only need 3 ingredients for this Easy Grinch Punch Recipe. Everyone loves this simple Christmas Sherbet Punch recipe.
- 1 half gallon lime sherbet
- (1) 2 liter sprite
- 1 gallon Green Hawaiian fruit punch
- red sanding sugar optional
In a large punch bowl, spoon in the lime sherbet. Pour half of the sprite and half of the Hawaiian punch over the sherbet.
Stir to combine.
Completely optional but completely adorable, take a glass and dip the rim in a plate of water. Then dip the rim in red sanding sugar. It will look beautiful and will taste even better!
Spoon in your grinch punch and serve!
This is the best punch recipe for Christmas!
Try this Holiday punch recipe today!
Try a few of these other fun drink recipes:
- Cherry Limeade Sherbert Punch Recipe
- Quick and Easy Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Iced Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade Recipe