This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Ina Garten Gazpacho is a light and refreshing cold soup recipe. This recipe is made with fresh ingredients and is the perfect cold-weather comfort meal.
Ina Garten Gazpacho Recipe:
This Barefoot Contessa copycat recipe is the summer dinner. We love to enjoy on a hot summer day, but it can be made in the winter too. It is a delicious light dinner served with a slice of French bread.
You can easily use fresh from your garden vegetables or from the produce section of your local grocery store. Fill this soup with fresh herbs and spices for a delicious springtime favorite soup.
- English Cucumber (cut in half, seeded but not peeled, roughly chopped)
- Red Bell Pepper (roughly chopped)
- Plum Tomatoes
- Red Onion (diced)
- Minced Garlic
- Tomato Juice
- White Wine Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
How to Make Ina Garten Gazpacho:
- Step 1 – Place the chopped English cucumber into a food processor with steel blade and pulse. Gently pulse until the veggies are coarsely chopped. Add to a large bowl.
- Step 2 – Continue this process with the red bell pepper, plum tomatoes and red onions.
- Step 3 – Add each of coarsely chopped vegetables to the large bowl.
- Step 4 – Add the garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper
- Step 5 – Stir until all the ingredients until vegetable is processed combine.
- Step 6 – Cover and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes for the flavors to combine.
- Step 7 – Mix Well and chill before serving.
- Chopping Vegetables – When chopping vegetables, put each vegetable separately in food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse until it is coarsely chopped all the vegetables. Roughly chop the cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, and red onions into 1-inch cubes.
- Chill Mixture – Allow the combination of the ingredients to chill before serving. You can even make the night before so it is ready to serve the next day.
- Fresh Ingredients – We recommend making this recipe with fresh ripe vegetables.
- Adjust Seasoning – When seasoning the soup, make sure to taste as your are seasoning then adjust.
Ina Garten Recipe for Gazpacho Variation Ideas:
- Variety of Fresh Toppings – You can easily serve this cold soup with diced avocado, fresh basil, or croutons.
- Serving – Serve with French bread or any crusty bread. We love to serve in chilled bowls. Place bowls in fridge for about 30 minutes prior to serving the soup.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers for up to 2-3 days. You can also freeze this soup for great results. We recommend placing in individual freezer containers.
When ready to serve this soup, thaw in the fridge overnight and then serve.
Print Recipe for Ina Garten Gazpacho:
Ina Garten Gazpacho
- Place the chopped English cucumber into a food processor and gently pulse until the veggies are coarsely chopped. Add to a large bowl.
- Continue this process with the red bell pepper, plum tomatoes and red onions. Add each of coarsely chopped vegetables to the large bowl.
- Stir in the minced garlic, tomato juice, white wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes for the flavors to combine.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe