Today we have a fun and easy Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup to share. This recipe is crazy easy because there isn’t much chopping involved. Just toss and go!
Crockpot vegetable soup recipe
If you can toss food in a crock pot then you can make this easy meal. It is that simple. Make sure you check out all my crock pot recipes.
This soup is a hearty but healthy meal where you can dump all the ingredients and go about your day. Come home to a house filled with the delicious smell of vegetable soup.
It doesn’t get any easier and your family can enjoy a healthy and delicious meal with little work.
Make sure you have a good crockpot.
If you are in the market for something new, I really love my Ninja cooker.
It is so handy to just have the one pan to clean since you can brown meat in this one. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
Can you freeze this?
Yes! Leftovers would freeze amazing and it is so easy. Learn how to freeze soup here.
This recipe serves 12, which is perfect for my family. If you don’t need that much you can eat half and freeze half (it freezes great)!
You can freeze it after you cook it for easy lunch ideas. I like to freeze mine in silicone cupcake pans and then just pop them out for each lunch services.
You can also place all the ingredients in a freezer bag. Then when you are ready to make your soup you just place all the contents in the crock pot and cook all day. You can’t get any easier than that. 🙂
Plus this slow cooker vegetable beef soup tastes amazing left over. You could also just half the recipe if you wanted.
Let’s make crockpot hamburger vegetable soup!
Crockpot vegetable soup ingredients:
- Ground Beef
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables with Green Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Beef Broth
- Salt and Pepper
How to make slow cooker vegetable soup:
1. If using ground beef or turkey, cook meat and onions until golden brown.
2. Add to slow cooker along with all other ingredients.
3. Cover and Cook on low for 4 hours. You can also add Italian seasoning if you prefer.
4. Serve hot and enjoy!
Salt and pepper to taste.
I told you it was so easy!
Try vegetable soup with beef on the stove top.
For another idea, try making this on the stove. Just simmer for about 45 minutes.
My family loved this soup!
What to serve with hamburger vegetable soup:
This soup is delicious with a simple side salad. We also love to serve it with some type of bread to dip into all of that delicious broth.
The kids like grilled cheese with it.
If you have a few extra minutes, this Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls Recipe is great with the soup. You can also pick up some breadsticks or French bread at the bakery if you don’t have time to bake any.
Tip for crockpot vegetable soup:
We keep diced onion and bell pepper in the freezer so it is easy to add to any recipe we like. Another time saving tip is to use a small food chopper or food processor to quickly and easily chop the onions.
If you do not have one of these, I highly recommend them. They are such a time saver and you can get the veggies really fine if you have children that are picky.
I usually just chop the entire vegetable and freeze what I don’t need. It’s so nice to be able to just take the diced onion out of the freezer for recipes.
This is how I meal prep. It’s so quick and easy and helps get dinner on the table fast.
Print this easy slow cooker vegetable soup recipe below:
Crock pot Veggie Soup
- 2 pounds ground beef (browned and drained)
- ½ medium onion (diced)
- 3 potatoes (peeled and diced into 1 inch pieces)
- 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cans diced tomatoes (14.5 oz cans)
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
You might also want to try 20 minute homemade chicken noodle soup recipe.
Try these other easy crock pot soup recipes:
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Black Bean Cilantro Soup
- Crockpot Creamy Taco Soup
- Easy Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe
- Creamy Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Ham and Potato Soup Crock pot Recipe
- Crock Pot Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Lentil Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Soup Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe