If you love lasagna but hate all the work then you are going to love this easy crock pot lasagna soup recipe. Besides browning the ground beef you let your crock pot do all the work! Talk about easy!
Speaking of easy you also are going to have to try my Lazy Day Crock pot Lasagna Recipe. It is also super easy and very delicious. The whole family will ask for it again and again! Ok, let’s get back to this super easy crock pot lasagna soup.
Easy Crock pot lasagna soup recipe
I have two favorite crock pots. One is the programmable 6 quart crock pot. It is awesome and very nice on the budget. I love that it will seal closed so you can transport it for parties and tailgates. No more crazy messes in the vehicle on the way to your party!
I also love my Ninja cooking system. It is pretty awesome because you can brown your ground beef in the pot and then let it slow cook all day. That means one less pan to cook, which means less time in the kitchen. Hallelujah! This has become my new favorite crock pot just because of that one feature!
Check out this video to see how to make this Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe!
Also, since I tend to be a little lazy in the kitchen, I highly suggest using crock pot liners to make cleaning the crock pot a breeze! Seriously, they are worth every single penny!
Ok, let’s get back to this delicious lasagna soup crock pot recipe!
The ingredients are simple, the cooking is painless but the flavor is amazing. I know you are going to love this easy lasagna soup recipe that is broken down into a soup! It is perfect for when you’re craving lasagna but don’t want to put all of the work into making it. And really, who doesn’t just love soup?! Let’s get started.
Ingredients for slow cooker lasagna soup:
- 1 pound of ground beef (you can also use ground turkey)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 whole red bell pepper, diced
- 14.5 oz petite diced tomatoes
- 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes (you can also use a combination of marinara sauce and tomato sauce)
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- 4 cups of beef broth (1 carton)
- 12 oz of lasagna noodles
- 15 oz of ricotta cheese (You won’t need it all)
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- fresh basil (optional)
How to make crock pot lasagna soup:
- First, brown the ground beef over medium high heat.
- Second place the ground beef in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Add in diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes.
- Add in seasonings.
- Third, pour in the beef broth.
- Then cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove the lid. Break the lasagna into bite size pieces and stir in.
- Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes until the noodles are soft.
- Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. I also like to sprinkle with fresh basil.
What to serve with lasagna soup?
Serve this lasagna soup crock pot recipe with the best Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe or our 15 minutes Stuffed Cheesy Bread and dinner is done. There is nothing better than garlic bread dipped in this easy lasagna soup recipe. Sometimes we’ll even serve this soup with a simple caesar salad for a soup and salad night.
If you need another easy meal idea everyone will love, try Ham and Potato Soup Crock Pot Recipe. This soup is rich and creamy and the perfect comfort food.
Print your crockpot lasagna soup recipe below:
Easy lasagna recipe without all the work. You have to try this easy crock pot lasagna recipe! A lasagna soup crock pot recipe that tastes just like lasagna!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 1 whole red bell pepper (diced)
- (1) 14.5 oz petite diced tomatoes
- (1) 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 cups beef broth (1 carton)
- 12 oz lasagna noodles
- 15 oz ricotta cheese (You won't need it all)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- fresh basil (optional)
First brown the ground beef.
Second place the ground beef in a 6 quart crock pot.
Add in diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes.
Add in seasonings.
Third, pour in the beef broth.
Then Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Remove the lid.Break the lasagna into bite size pieces and stir in.
Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes until the noodles are soft.
Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. I also like to sprinkle with fresh basil.
If you love lasagna but hate all the work then you are going to love this easy crock pot lasagna soup recipe.
You might also like Crock pot chicken and dumplings. If you are in the mood for some easy but serious comfort food, then try this recipe out.
Learn how to make this Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup for the absolute best comfort food. The slow cooker does all the work to make the creamiest potato soup that will impress the entire family.
Make lasagna the easy way when you make this amazing Crock Pot Ground Turkey Lasagna Recipe.
Try Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe for another hearty, filling and healthy recipe. This meal is sure to be a hit with the entire family.
Need a budget-friendly soup to keep you warm this winter? Try our favorite Crock Pot Taco Rice Soup Recipe made from leftovers.
Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup is so creamy and delicious. Toss everything into the slow cooker for an easy meal that is hearty and flavorful.
Crock pot potato soup with chicken is creamy and full of flavor. If you love potato soup, this chicken and potato soup will be a hit.
Come home to the best comfort food when you make Crock pot chicken stew recipe.
Try these other easy slow cooker soup recipes:
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Ham & Bean Soup Crock pot recipe
- Easy Crock pot Jalapeño Poppers Chicken Soup Recipe
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe
- Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe
- Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup
- Italian Chicken Soup Recipe