If you love lasagna but hate all the work then you are going to love this easy crock pot lasagna soup recipe. Besides browning the ground beef you let your crock pot do all the work! Talk about easy!
Speaking of easy you also are going to have to try my Lazy Day Crock pot Lasagna Recipe. It is also super easy and very delicious. The whole family will ask for it again and again! Ok, let’s get back to this super easy crock pot lasagna soup.
Easy Crock pot lasagna soup recipe
I have two favorite crock pots. One is the programmable 6 quart crock pot. It is awesome and very nice on the budget. I love that it will seal closed so you can transport it for parties and tailgates. No more crazy messes in the vehicle on the way to your party!
Also, since I tend to be a little lazy in the kitchen, I highly suggest using crock pot liners to make cleaning the crock pot a breeze! Seriously, they are worth every single penny!
Ok, let’s get back to this delicious lasagna soup crock pot recipe!
The ingredients are simple, the cooking is painless but the flavor is amazing. I know you are going to love this easy lasagna soup recipe that is broken down into a soup! It is perfect for when you’re craving lasagna but don’t want to put all of the work into making it. And really, who doesn’t just love soup?! Let’s get started.
Ingredients for slow cooker lasagna soup:
- Ground beef (you can also use ground turkey)
- Onion, diced
- Red bell pepper, diced
- Diced tomatoes
- Crushed tomatoes (you can also use a combination of marinara sauce and tomato sauce)
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
- Beef Broth
- Lasagna Noodles
- Ricotta Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
How to make crock pot lasagna soup:
- First, brown the ground beef over medium high heat.
- Second place the ground beef in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Add in diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes.
- Add in seasonings.
- Third, pour in the beef broth.
- Then cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove the lid. Break the lasagna into bite size pieces and stir in.
- Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes until the noodles are soft.
- Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. I also like to sprinkle with fresh basil.
What to serve with lasagna soup?
Serve this lasagna soup crock pot recipe with the best Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe or our 15 minutes Stuffed Cheesy Bread and dinner is done. There is nothing better than garlic bread dipped in this easy lasagna soup recipe. Sometimes we’ll even serve this soup with a simple caesar salad for a soup and salad night.
If you need another easy meal idea everyone will love, try Ham and Potato Soup Crock Pot Recipe. This soup is rich and creamy and the perfect comfort food.
Print your crockpot lasagna soup recipe below:
Easy lasagna recipe without all the work. You have to try this easy crock pot lasagna recipe! A lasagna soup crock pot recipe that tastes just like lasagna!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (14.5 oz can)
- 1 cab crushed tomatoes ( 28 oz can)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 cups beef broth (1 carton)
- 12 oz lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
First brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat and drain off the excess grease.
Then place the ground beef into a 6 quart crock pot.
Add in the diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes.
Add in seasonings.
Third, pour in the beef broth.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Remove the lid. Break the lasagna noodles into bite size pieces and stir them in. I break them in over the crock pot so all the small pieces will fall directly into the crock pot.
Cover and cook on high for 30-45 minutes until the noodles are cooked through.
Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and the shredded parmesan cheese.
Refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5-7 days.
Try these other easy slow cooker soup recipes:
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Ham & Bean Soup Crock pot recipe
- Easy Crock pot Jalapeño Poppers Chicken Soup Recipe
- Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe
- Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe
- Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup
- Italian Chicken Soup Recipe
- Crock pot potato soup with chicken
- Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Taco Rice Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup
- Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup