If you are looking for an easy but delicious crock pot dinner idea then this Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe is for you!
This slow cooker pepper steak recipe is very easy to make yet simply packed with flavor. Our entire family loves this Chinese pepper steak recipe and we have put it on the family favorite rotation list! I think your family will love it too!
Serve over a bed of rice along side a salad and dinner is done. In fact, we make our rice in the Instant pot, so this dinner was crazy easy using my two favorite appliances.
Crockpot Pepper Steak and Rice Recipe:
I don’t know about you, but our weeknights are so easy during the school year. Between soccer or basketball practice, church, and the kids games or school activities there isn’t a lot of time to cook dinner which is why I tend to just love using the crock pot.
This Crockpot Pepper Steak and Rice Recipe is perfect for those busy nights when you know you won’t have time to cook. Thanks to this easy pepper steak recipe you don’t have an excuse to make dinner even on the busiest nights.
Check out this video to see how easy it is to make this Easy Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe!
Chinese pepper steak recipe
If you don’t have a crock pot yet, there are some nice ones on sale. I love the programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home. You can set it for the amount you need and leave the house for the day.
It will cut off for when you programmed it, and keep it warm until you are ready to eat. I LOVE this feature and it is perfect for this Chinese pepper steak recipe. Also it seals close so you can transport it for parties and tailgates.
I also love my Ninja cooking system. It is pretty awesome because you can brown your ground beef or your chicken in the pot and then let is slow cook all day. That means one more less pan to cook for most recipes. This has become my new favorite crock pot just because of that one feature!
Ok, enough talking, let’s get cooking!
Crockpot Pepper Steak and Rice Recipe
- Ceef strips (I used thinly sliced round steaks and sliced them into strips)
- Green bell pepper, sliced thick
- Red bell pepper, sliced thick
- Onion sliced thick
- Beef stock
- Soy sauce
- Ground ginger
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Brown sugar
How to make Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe:
- Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a slow cooker.
- Add the seasonings, brown sugar, and soy sauce over the beef and peppers.
- Pour the beef stock in the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until the steak is cooked through.
- Serve over a bed of white rice.
- Note: if you could like your sauce to be thicker. One hour before dinner is ready – In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with a 1/4 cup of cold water. Mix together. Stir in to the crock pot. Turn the crock pot to high and let the sauce thicken for the last hour of cook time.
Try this easy slow cooker pepper steak recipe recipe today!
You can make this easy pepper steak recipe on the stove if you want but in the crock pot this easy pepper steak recipe is delicious. It is so soft and tender. The beef isn’t chewing. It literally falls apart it is so tender and the flavor is simply amazing! This Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe will not disappoint!
We also love Crockpot steak recipe. Toss it all in the crockpot and you have tender steak packed with flavor for very little cost. Also, we enjoy using steak to make these delicious street tacos. These tacos are a family favorite!
Print this crockpot pepper steak recipe below:
Need an easy crock pot recipe? This Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe is delicious! Easy pepper steak recipe is simple to make. Chinese pepper steak recipe
- 1.5 lbs of beef strips I used thinly sliced round steaks and sliced them into strips
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thick
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thick
- 1/2 onion sliced thick
- 1 1/2 cups of beef stock
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a slow cooker.
Add the seasonings, brown sugar, and soy sauce over the beef and peppers.
Pour the beef stock in the crock pot.
Stir to combine.
Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until the steak is cooked through.
Serve over a bed of white rice.
Note: if you could like your sauce to be thicker. One hour before dinner is ready - In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with a 1/4 cup of cold water. Mix together. Stir in to the crock pot. Turn the crock pot to high and let the sauce thicken for the last hour of cook time.
Another easy meal to try is the best slow cooker roast recipe without any seasoning packets required. It is so easy, absolutely amazing and gluten free.
Crock Pot Chicken Florentine Recipe is a delicious dinner idea full of the most decadent and creamy sauce. Lots of cheese, spinach and more come together for a chicken crock pot meal your family will go crazy over.
Crock Pot Chicken and Zucchini Recipe is an easy slow cooker meal that is budget friendly and delicious.
No need to order take out when you can make this easy and delicious Crock pot Chicken Lo Mein Recipe at home.
Enjoy everything you love about a traditional egg roll without any of the guilt when you make this Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe.
No need to get take out when you can make this delicious and easy Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef.
Also, one of my favorite crock pot recipes is this crock pot chicken pie! It’s easy to make and always a family favorite.
Try these other easy crock pot recipes:
- Crock pot Steak and Potatoes Beef Stew Recipe
- The Best Crock pot Roast Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Ham & Bean Soup Crock pot recipe
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe