Crock pot steak and potato beef stew is hearty and delicious. This easy slow cooker meal is the best comfort food and so filling.
Crock pot steak and potato beef stew
We love steak and potatoes so it seemed perfect to make this combination into soup. It definitely did not disappoint and everyone really enjoyed it.
Big chunks of steak and potatoes combined in the best broth make each bite so amazing. It is hearty enough for big eaters but not too heavy.
Give this a try!
The beef and potatoes combination is perfect!
It is what we call a Man’s stew! It has everything a man loves: steak and potatoes.
But let’s be honest, it is a woman’s stew too. I’m a steak loving fool. If you love a good steak then you are going to go crazy over this easy crock pot steak potatoes soup.
The steak sauce with the beef stock in this easy beef stew recipe is what makes this simple recipe completely packed with flavor! It has a delicious kick that keeps you comping back for more.
Make sure you make a double batch because it tastes amazing left over as well!
Can you cook steak in the crock pot?
Yes, you can and it turns out so tender and delicious. This steak and potatoes stew is amazing!
We love steak in the slow cooker and also make this easy Crock Pot Steak Bites Recipe. Yum!
Crock Pot Swiss Steak is another favorite around here. As you can see, steak in the crock pot is easy and delicious!
Can you use steak in beef stew?
Sure! Beef stew is very versatile and steak is a great meat to use. We often use what we have in the freezer or can get on sale.
Steak is a great option and very hearty and delicious!
Make sure you have a good slow cooker to make this steak and potato beef stew.
There are several that I like and I actually have a couple. So many great options!
I love the programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home. You can set it for the amount you need and leave the house for the day.
It will cut off for when you programmed it. I also love that it will seal closed so you can transport it for parties and tailgates.
That means one more less pan to cook for most recipes. This has become my new favorite crock pot just because of that one feature!
Let’s get started and make slow cooker steak and potatoes.
It is so easy and the entire family will love it! This beef stew recipe is very tasty and so simple to make.
It’s an all around great recipe. Let us know what your family think about this beef and potato stew.
Ingredients you need for slow cooker steak and potatoes:
- Stew Meat
- Red Onion
- Minced Garlic
- A1 steak Sauce (any brown steak sauce will do)
- Beef Broth
- Steak Seasoning
How to make crock pot steak and potato beef stew:
- Chop up the red onion and the potatoes into bite size chunks. You want them bigger, but you want to be able to eat them in one bite.
- Place them in the crock pot.
- Top with the stew meat.
- Season with the minced garlic, steak seasoning.
- Pour the A1 steak sauce and the beef broth over it.
- Stir to combine. Add the lid and cook on low 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Combine the water and cornstarch together in a small bowl and stir this mixture into the crock pot for the last hour of the cook time.
- Remove and serve in bowls with your favorite crusty bread for a complete dinner idea.
Try this delicious crock pot steak and potatoes soup today.
Both taste amazing especially when you dip it in the delicious steak potato soup.
Try Slow Cooker Roast for another easy crock pot meal. It’s so tasty!
Print this easy slow cooker steak and potato beef stew recipe below:
Looking for an easy crock pot recipe? This Crock pot Steak and Potatoes Beef Stew Recipe tastes amazing. Try this Steak and potatoes soup today!
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 potatoes Russet – peeled and diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup A1 steak sauce (any brown steak sauce will do)
- 2 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp steak seasoning
Chop up the red onion and the potatoes into bite size chunks. You want them bigger, but you want to be able to eat them in one bite.
Place them in the crock pot.
Top with the stew meat.
Season with the minced garlic and steak seasoning.
Pour the A1 steak sauce and the beef broth over the top of it.
Stir to combine. Add the lid and cook on low 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Combine the water and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Then stir this mixture into the crock pot for the last hour of the cook time if cooking on low or 30 minutes if cooking on high.
Remove and serve in bowls with your favorite crusty bread for a complete dinner idea.
Refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5-7 days.
Try these other easy soup recipes:
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Creamy Taco Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Easy Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Taco Rice Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Quinoa Soup
- Crockpot beef barley soup
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato Beef Stew Recipe
- crock pot chili recipe
Find more easy crock pot recipes:
- Crockpot Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot Mango Salsa Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Root Beer Chicken Sandwich
- Slow Cooker: Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- Crock pot Chili Lime Drumsticks Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- Crock pot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients
- Crockpot Bacon Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Lime Chicken
- Crockpot Drumsticks
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes