I am about to utter some words that I thought I never would – I love this Korean BBQ recipe, and I don’t just mean a little. We had this for dinner the other night and I was pleasantly surprised at how much my whole family loved it. It is just so flavorful! If you are looking for another recipe that’s full of flavor, try my Honey Soy Pork Tenderloin Crockpot recipe. It’s really good, too!
Since you make this Korean BBQ recipe in the crockpot, you know it is going to be an easy one. Do you want yo make this recipe even easier? Buy some crockpot liners. I use these very often and I love them. They really make clean up a breeze. If you are looking for a good crockpot, I love my 6 quart crock pot. It is plain and simple and gets the job done.
Give this Korean barbecue recipe a try.
I have a feeling the entire family will love it.
Ingredients you need:
• 1/4 cup corn starch
• 2 tbsp sesame oil
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp chicken or beef granules
• 3/4 cup brown sugar
• 1 diced onion or 1/3 cup dehydrated minced onion (remember I’m lazy)
• 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
• 1.5 lbs flank steak (or you could use a cheaper steak)
How to make Crock pot Korean BBQ Recipe:
1. Place the ingredients into your crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
2. Remove meat and cut into pieces or shred. You can do this step prior to cooking, but I’d rather cut up cooked meat than raw meat. 🙂
3. Return the meat to the crockpot.
4. We served this over rice with a side of stir fry veggies.
This Korean BBQ recipe was very good! I was surprised by the awesome flavor. I was also surprised by how fast my family ate it up. I might have to make a bigger batch next time. 🙂 We served it with rice that we had in the freezer to make an even easier dinner.
Money Saving Tip:
Flank steak is great for this, but I have done this recipe with a roast and with round steak. Use a cheaper cut of steak to save money. It will still taste amazing in the crock pot.
Here are some other great crockpot recipes:
- CROCK POT BBQ CHICKEN Recipe – How to make Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
- Crock Pot French Dip Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Alfredo
- Honey Soy Pork Tenderloin Crock Pot Recipe
- Crock pot Taco Chili
- • ¼ cup corn starch
- • 2 tbsp sesame oil
- • ½ tsp garlic powder
- • ½ cup soy sauce
- • ½ tsp chicken or beef granules
- • ¾ cup brown sugar
- • 1 diced onion or ⅓ cup dehydrated minced onion (remember I'm lazy)
- • ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- • 1.5 lbs flank steak
- Place the ingredients into your crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Remove meat and cut into pieces or shred. You can do this step prior to cooking, but I'd rather cut up cooked meat than raw meat. 🙂
- Return the meat to the crockpot.
- We served this over rice with a side of stir fry veggies.