This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
S’mores Pizza is the ultimate dessert pizza. It is loaded with classic smores flavor and all baked on a pizza dough crust.
Easy S’mores Pizza Recipe:
S mores dessert pizza recipe is one of our favorite dessert recipes. Skip the campfire and make this delicious dessert at home. It has all the classic smores flavor all baked on a pizza crust.
This recipe is sweet, chocolatey, and all the flavors topped with toasted marshmallows. We love how gooey it is once the chocolate melts and the crispy crust makes an amazing dessert.
This dessert is perfect for any occasion. I love to make it when the kids have their friends over as they so impressed. Feel free to make this Smores pizza your own with additional toppings.
What Kind of Pizza Crust Should I Use?
We used a refrigerated pizza crust but you can easily make it with a graham cracker cookie crust. If you prefer you can also make homemade pizza dough.
Make sure to pre-bake the pizza crust before adding the toppings.
- Refrigerated Pizza Crust (13.8 ounces)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (Nutella)
- Graham Crackers (crumbled)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Sauce (optional)
How to Make Smores Pizza:
- Step 1 – Heat Oven – Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, or medium high heat.
- Step 2 – Prepare baking dish – Spray a pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then spread the dough out onto the pan.
- Step 3 – Pre-bake the Crust – Bake the pan for 10 minutes.
- Step 4 – Add Chocolate Spread – Remove the pizza crust from the oven. Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread onto the pizza crust (leaving a gap around the edge for the crust).
- Step 5 – Top with Graham Cracker – Then sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top. Top with the mini marshmallows and milk chocolate chips.
- Step 6 – Toast Marshmallows – Put back in the oven and broil for 1-3 minutes until the marshmallows are browned. Make sure to watch the pizza closely during this time so that pizza doesn’t burn.
- Step 7 – Remove from Oven – Remove from the oven. Let the pizza sit for a few minutes. Drizzle the melted chocolate sauce on top.
- Step 8 – Serve and enjoy – Slice, serve and enjoy.
What is the Best Chocolate to Use?
Feel free to use any type of chocolate that you prefer. We can use Hershey chocolate bars, dark chocolate chips, or chocolate chunks.
You can even Hershey’s Kisses, Rolos, or Reese’s Cup. It is fun to get creative with the different types of chocolate.
How to Toast Marshmallows in the Oven:
Toasting the marshmallows golden brown is what completes this dessert pizza. All that you need to do is used the broiler option on your oven.
- Set over to high on the broiler setting on your oven.
- Place the smores pizza with the topping in the oven.
- It only take a minute or two to toast the marshmallows.
- They will look you roasted over a campfire.
- Make sure to stay close as it could burn if left in the oven to long.
Smores Pizza Recipe Tips:
- Pizza Crust – Spread the pizza crust dough over the top of a prepared pan. Make sure to bake the pizza dough before adding the toppings.
- Spreading the Chocolate Spread – When spreading the chocolate hazelnut spread make sure to leave a edge around the crust. This allows you to easily hold and serve the smores pizza.
- Crust – Feel free to use different types of crust. We recommend using a thin pizza crust as it bakes crispy and taste like a real smores.
- Toppings – We love the flavor of the hazelnut spread. But you can easily change it. You can even spread a cookie dough layer before adding the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Peanut Butter – Top the crust with a peanut butter spread. Chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite combination. You can also chop up Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups when serving this dessert pizza.
- Fruit Topping – This pizza is great when adding slice fruit when serving. I like to add a side of fruit so everyone can add their favorite on top. Strawberries are my favorite to add to this chocolate pizza.
- Cookies – Crumble up some cookies to top the dessert pizza. Our recommendation would be crushed Oreos.
Do you Eat Smores Pizza Hot or Cold?
We recommend eating this dessert after resting for about 10 minutes. This helps for the chocolate to gooey and the marshmallows to perfectly melted.
How to Reheat Dessert Pizza:
You can reheat the leftover smores pizza in the oven. If not covered with aluminum foil it could cause the marshmallows to burn.
You can also heat a skillet and then place a slice of smores pizza in the skillet. This will reheat the pizza without burning the marshmallows.
Can you Freeze S’mores Pizza?
We would not recommend freezing this dessert pizza. The crust may hold up but the marshmallow topping does not do well after being frozen.
If you want to try it, you can freeze a slice and see how it does when thawing. We recommend enjoying it fresh out of the oven.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe for S’mores Pizza:
- 1 can Refrigerated Pizza Crust 13.8 ounces
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Nutella
- 3 Graham Crackers crumbled
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Sauce optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray and spread the dough out onto the pan.
- Bake the pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pizza crust from the oven. Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread onto the pizza crust (leaving a gap around the edge for the crust).
- Then sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top. Top with the mini marshmallows and milk chocolate chips.
- Put back in the oven and broil for 1-3 minutes until the marshmallows are browned. Make sure to watch the pizza closely during this time so that pizza doesn’t burn.
- Remove from the oven. Let the pizza sit for a few minutes. Drizzle the chocolate sauce on top.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe