This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Sonic Nerds Slushie is one of our favorite frozen drink. It is loaded with flavor and adding the Nerds makes it a fun drink.
Easy Sonic Nerds Slushie Recipe:
If you love going to Sonic Drive-in for their amazing soft drinks and slushies. Then you are going to love this copycat Nerds Slushie recipe.
We love copycat recipes and this is one of the best ones we make. It taste amazing and you will love the fun texture. Take your drink recipes to the next level, with this Nerds Slushie recipe.
What is a Slushie?
If you have never had a slushie, you are in for a real treat. Sonic fast food makes the best drink recipes. In our slushie recipe we took ice water and kool-aid to get create an amazing drink.
Sonic Drive-Thru makes many different combination of slushie. It is easy to create your own.
- Ice Water (ice and water mix)
- Granulated Sugar
- Powdered Drink Mix (2 packets)
- Nerds Candies
How to Make Sonic Nerds Slushie:
- Step 1 – Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Step 2 – Blend until smooth.
- Step 3 – Pour the slushie into 2 large cups.
- Step 4 – Stir in the nerds candies. Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy.
What are Slushes options at Sonic?
There are so many different options of slushes that you can get at Sonic. They have standard combinations, but you can easily make your own.
These are some of our favorites.
- Watermelon Slush
- Grape Slush
- Blue Coconut Slush
- Rainbow Candy Slushes
- Orange Slush
- Cherry Limeade Slush
- Cranberry Juice Slush
- Pineapple Real Fruit Slush
- Strawberry Real Fruit Slushes
- Green Apple Slushes
- Blue Raspberry Slush
Why are We Love Sonic Nerds Slushie:
- Simple Ingredients – We love that this slush recipe is made with simple ingredients. They are budget friendly and perfect for beating the summer heat.
- Easy to Make – There is no need to wait for happy hour when you can make them at home. Simple steps for the best flavors. You can even make a route 44 oz without having to leave your house.
- Light and Refreshing – You can easily beat the heat this summer with this copycat slush.
- Variations – We love that we can add in flavored syrup, candy, or real fruit to make it our own.
Sonic Slush with Nerds Recipe Tips:
- Kool-Aid – We used a Kool-aid mix but you can use any flavor of powdered drink mix that you prefer.
- Add in Variations – We love making these Nerds Slushie but we also like adding other flavors. Squeeze fresh lime or add in vanilla ice cream. You can even add in blue flavoring or grape flavoring.
- Serving – I like to serve these slushies in a fun mason jars with fun straws. It makes them that more special and perfect for when serving to guests.
What is the Best Blender to Use for Nerd Slush Sonic Recipe?
When making this Nerds slushie, I recommend using a good blender. We love our Vitamix blender. It does cost a little bit more than a regular blender, but it will last you forever.
They are durable and I think it makes a difference when making these slushies. I love using a Vitamix to make my daily smoothies.
But any blender will work to make this delicious slushie recipe.
How to Store Leftovers:
These best are served fresh but you can store the leftovers in the freezer for 2-3 days.
Print Recipe for Sonic Nerds Slush:
Sonic Nerds Slushie
- 4 cups Ice Water ice and water mix
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Powdered Drink Mix 2 packets
- Nerds Candies
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the slushie into 2 large cups.
- Stir in the nerds candies. Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe