This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Angel Food Smoothie King Recipe is so easy to make and taste amazing. Make this copycat smoothie at home at a fraction of the cost.
Copycat Angel Food Smoothie King Recipe:
We love making smoothies. We also love getting smoothies at our local smoothie shop. But that gets expensive since have a lot of family members.
This copycat Angel Food Smoothie is one of our favorite ones to get since it loaded with strawberries, bananas and non-fat milk. But now I can make it at home less than half for one at Smoothie King.
This creamy, strawberry smoothie has easy ingredients that can be changed to your preference.
What is in the Angel Food Smoothie at Smoothie King?
We loaded our Angel Food Smoothie up with sliced bananas, strawberry’s, sugar and non fat milk and blended together.
This smoothie comes out so creamy and delicious. It is perfect rather it is a hot summer day or your are cozied up on a winter day.
- Frozen Strawberries
- Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Non-fat Milk – You can also use Dry Milk Powder
- Ice Cubes
How to Make Smoothie King Angel Food Smoothie:
- Place Ingredients in Blender – Put all the ingredients in a blender (put the liquid in first). Blend until smooth.
- Blend until Smooth – Check the consistency of the smoothie. If you want the smoothie to be thicker, then add more ice. If you want the smoothie to be thinner, add more milk.
- Serve and enjoy.
Helpful Smoothie Tips:
- Bubbly Smoothie – If your smoothie is bubbly add in more ice and blend. This will smooth out the consistency.
- Too Thick – Add in more milk if the consistency is to thick.
- Smooth Consistency – When we make smoothies, we like to use frozen fruit. If you use fresh fruit, make sure you add in some ice cubs. Ice cubs make the smoothie cool and refreshing.
- Different Fruits – Use different fruits or add in some blueberries or pineapple to this recipe.
- Protein Powder – If you wanting to add in some protein powder, smoothies are a great place to add them. This helps with the nutrition advice for your smoothie.
- Add in Chia Seeds – We love adding in chia seeds to our smoothie. They are so good for you and are loaded with many nutritional value. Flax seeds is another option to add to your smoothie.
- Peanut Butter – Adding in nut butters such as peanut butter or almond butter gives your a smooth texture.
How to Store:
This smoothie is best enjoyed immediately but you can store the smoothie in the freezer for a few hours if needed. Allow it to sit at room temperature for 30-60 minutes to defrost out before enjoying.
These are the perfect smoothies to enjoy any day of the week.
Print Recipe Here for Angel Food Smoothie King:
Angel Food Smoothie King
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Banana sliced
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Non-fat Milk
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Put all the ingredients in a blender (put the liquid in first). Blend until smooth.
- Check the consistency of the smoothie. If you want the smoothie to be thicker, then add more ice. If you want the smoothie to be thinner, add more milk.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe