This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Caribbean Way Smoothie King Recipe is a refreshing smoothie, perfect any day of the week. We love that it is loaded with fruits to create this copycat recipe.
Copycat Caribbean Way Smoothie King Recipe:
This Copycat Smoothie King Caribbean Way is loaded with our favorite fruits. Strawberries, papaya nectar, and bananas. It is like a tropical paradise right in a smoothie form.
Making smoothies at home is so easy to do. It saves time and money and we make them any day of the week. This Caribbean Way Smoothie is a family favorite smoothie at Smoothie King, so I knew I had to recreate it at home.
It has easy ingredients and blended together with our Vitamix blender to perfection.
Can I use another type of sugar?
Yes, you can use any type of sugar that you prefer. We used white sugar but you can also use Turbinado Sugar, which is less processed than white sugar.
But you can use any form of sugar to sweetened it a bit.
Ingredients you need:
- Fresh Strawberries
- Papaya Juice Nectar (or Mango Nectar or Guava Nectar)
How to make Caribbean Way Smoothie King:
- Blend Ingredients – Place all the ingredients except for the ice in a blender. Blend until the pureed.
- Add Ice – Then add in the ice and puree until smooth.
- Enjoy – Serve cold and enjoy.
How can I make this a Thicker Smoothie?
To thicken the smoothie, you can use frozen fruit. We like to buy the pre-packaged frozen fruit at the store.
You can also slice fresh fruit and freeze for about an hour before adding to your smoothie.
Serving Size of this Smoothie Recipe:
This recipe is for 2 smoothies but you can easily half the recipe to make 1 smoothie as well.
Print Recipe here for Caribbean Way Smoothie King:
Caribbean Way Smoothie King Recipe
- 2 cups Fresh Strawberries diced
- 1 Banana Frozen
- 1 cup Papaya Nectar or Mango Nectar or Guava Nectar
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1.5 cups Ice
- Place all the ingredients except for the ice in a blender.
- Blend until the pureed.
- Then add in the ice and puree until smooth.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe