I have another healthy Spinach smoothie for you to try. This time I made a blueberry spinach smoothie and it is delicious. With only healthy and natural ingredients, it is a great recipe for an easy spinach weight loss smoothie.
This is my favorite healthy spinach smoothie recipe.
I’m not going to lie. I’m loving my green smoothies. They are helping me add in more fiber and more greens into my diet, which then leads me to feeling so much better. I feel like I’m have more energy throughout the day. Unlike many smoothie recipes you will find, this one doesn’t have any added sugar into it. It is not overly sweet but it I think I like it like that. If it was much sweeter, I don’t think I would like it.
Easy Spinach Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie
Now there is two variations to this green smoothie recipe. I know it isn’t green, but since it is packed with spinach, I feel like it still sticks with the green smoothie family. 🙂 You can either make this spinach smoothie with greek yogurt or a banana. Either one will give you that nice and creamy texture. I like both ways. It just depends on what I am going with.
Ingredients you need for blueberry spinach smoothie:
- 2 cups of Spinach
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of blueberries (frozen)
- 1 banana (or 1/2 cup greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup of ice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (optional)
How to Make Green Blueberry Smoothie recipe:
- First you need to blend the spinach and water together. That will make sure your spinach is blended well. According to my sister, this is a very important step. Like… very important. That last thing you want is stringy spinach in your drink. I haven’t had this problem, but that is probably because I have always followed her advice. ?
- Once you have it blended it, you can add the rest of your ingredients. Today we will add in the blueberries the banana, and a little bit of ice. (remember, if you want you can have greek yogurt instead of a banana for a slightly different flavor)
Try this greek yogurt spinach smoothie today!
Now remember, you can enjoy a greek yogurt spinach smoothie if you opt to blend in a half cup of greek yogurt instead of the banana. You smoothie will be packed with protein and other added benefits from greek yogurt.
Try Oven baked kale chips recipe for a crispy snack even the kids will enjoy.