This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you love Smoothie King The Hulk Recipe then you are going to love to make it at home. Save money and make this easy smoothie at home.
Smoothie King The Hulk Recipe:
We love making smoothies at home. We love fruit smoothies and ones that are loaded with vegetables and protein. Smoothie King The Hulk Vanilla Smoothie is one of our favorites because it is available in chocolate, coffee, strawberry and vanilla flavors.
Smoothie Kings Smoothie’s are the best to beat the heat or for a meal replacement. There are so many different ways of making them. We love going to Smoothie King and enjoying a smoothie, but now we can make one of our favorites at home.
It saves time and money and we can always change the ingredients to what we have on hand. Copycat Smoothie King Recipes are fun to make and the kids enjoy them as much I do.
What is in The Hulk Blend at Smoothie King?
The Hulk Blend includes vanilla ice cream, bananas, pecans, milk and protein powder. According to Smoothie King these ingredients combine help to gain weight. The ingredients are blitz on high for 3 minutes for an amazing vanilla smoothie.
The reason why we love this smoothie is it starts with a vanilla base and additional ingredients can be added. Add in strawberries or blueberries or maybe some flax seeds to add to the health benefits of this recipe.
My favorite is a Strawberry Hulk Smoothie. But my husband always gets the hulk chocolate smoothie.
Ingredients for The Hulk Smoothie:
- Soy Milk
- Banana, Frozen
- Protein Powder (optional)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
The Hulk Smoothie King Recipe:
- Blend Pecans and Soy Milk – Put the pecans and soy milk in a blender. Blend until the pecans are finely blended.
- Add in the remaining ingredients – Then add in the frozen banana, protein powder and vanilla ice cream. Blend for 1 minute until all the ingredients are combined.
- Enjoy – Serve cold and enjoy.
Variations Ideas for The Hulk Smoothie:
- Double The Recipe – This recipe is for 1 smoothie but you can easily double or triple the recipe to make multiple smoothies as well.
- Change the Flavoring – This recipe is a for a vanilla smoothie. You can add in strawberry, coffee or chocolate to easily change up the flavor.
- Add in Seeds – Mix in some Flax Seeds or Chia seeds for some additional health benefits.
- Add In Sweetener – If you would like to add in some raw sugar you can. You can use other sweetener to your health preference.
- Mix in some fruit – We love the combination of strawberries and bananas. But other fruits such as blueberries or pineapple would also be so good.
- Use Different Ice Cream – We recommend using butter pecan ice cream instead of vanilla for a delicious change.
If you have been searching for a good blender, then we recommend the Vitamix blender. Now, it is quite the investment to get one, but it is one investment that won’t disappoint.
You can use other blenders and they still make your smoothie so creamy.
Print Recipe here for Smoothie King The Hulk:
Smoothie King The Hulk Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Pecans
- 1/4 cup Soy Milk
- 1 Banana Frozen
- 1 Tbsp Protein Powder optional
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- Put the pecans and soy milk in a blender. Blend until the pecans are finely blended.
- Then add in the banana, protein powder and vanilla ice cream. Blend for 1 minute until all the ingredients are combined.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe