This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Brownie Pie Recipe is a delicious chocolate pie and brownies. This pie has amazing chocolate flavor and you only need a few ingredients.
Easy Brownie Pie Recipe:
This brownie pie is loaded with chocolate flavor. This pie has a rich chocolate filling that is placed in a pre-made flaky pie crust. This recipe starts with a box brownie mix and mixed with simple ingredients.
All you need is a small slice to indulge in this delicious dessert. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or top it with whipped cream. This is the perfect holiday pie and is budget friendly.
If you have a sweet tooth as much as I do, then this is the pie to make. The brownie mixture is just what you need to make to indulge this holiday. If you love a delicious brownies recipe, make this pie.
What is Brownie Pie?
This brownie pie recipe is just what you need to make this holiday. It has a rich chocolate flavor. We use a brownie mix in this recipe, but you can easily mix the brownie batter from scratch.
It is every chocolate lovers dream, as the fudgy brownie cooks perfectly in the pie crust. If you love to eat the center of baked brownie, then you need to make this brownie pie recipe.
- Pre-made Pie Crust (9 inch)
- Brownie Mix (23 ounces)
- Large Egg
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
How to Make Brownie Pie:
- Step 1 – Heat Oven – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 – Prepare Crust – Place the pre-made pie crust in a 9 inch pie dish.
- Step 3 – Combine Ingredients – In a large bowl, stir together the brown mix, water and egg.
- Step 4 – Add in Chocolate Chips – Stir in ¾ cup of the chocolate chips.
- Step 5 – Pour Brownie Batter – Pour the brownie batter into the pie crust.
- Step 6 – Top with Chocolate Chips – Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Step 7 – Bake Pie – Bake for 30 minutes to 50 minutes until the brown mix in the pie is set. Bake the pie in a preheated oven.
- Step 8 – Remove Pie – Remove from the oven.
- Step 9 – Cool and Serve – Let the pie cool slightly, then serve warm with ice cream and chocolate syrup on top. Enjoy!
Why We Love Brownie Pie Recipe:
- Simple Ingredients – This brownie pie starts with a brownie mix. There is no need to make brownies from scratch. We even used a pre-made pie crust.
- Easy to Make – This brownie pie only requires a few simple steps. It is the perfect pie when you need a last minute dessert.
- Amazing Texture – We love that this pie is full of chocolate flavor. Each bite is soft, fudgy and chewy. The brownie filling takes this chocolate pie to a whole new level.
Do I Need to Blind Bake the Pie Crust?
In this recipe, we did not blind bake the pie. But if you have problems with the pie crust not baking, then I would blind bake the crust. This prevents the dough from being raw and uncooked.
If making a homemade pie dough, then I would recommend pre-baking the pie crust.
What Type of Crust do I use?
We used a pre-made pie crust to make this recipe. But feel free to make a Homemade Pie Crust. You can even make this pie with a graham cracker pie crust or a Oreo pie Crust.
The options are endless and really makes for a delicious pie.
- Pie Crust – Since using a pre-made pie crust you can easily just place the pie crust in a pie plate. There is no need to bake prior to adding the brownie filling.
- Combining Ingredients – Combine the simple ingredients together in a large bowl. Make sure to add in the chocolate chips for delicious.
- Bake Pie – Bake the pie pan until the brownie filling is set. It will take about 45 minutes to bake. Make sure to not overbake the brownie filling so that it still results in a fudgy center and moist crumbs.
- Serving – Feel free to serve this pie warm or at room temperature with your favorite ice cream. We have even served with whipped cream and more chocolate chips.
- Check for Doneness – If you want to check to make sure your brownie pie is cooked. Insert a toothpick into the brownie pie. If it comes out clean then the pie is done cooking.
- Brownie Mix – We made this brownie pie from the box brownie but you can easily make it from scratch. You can whisk in granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, teaspoons vanilla extract and more. This is to create a delicious homemade brownie.
- Chocolate Chips – We used semi-sweet chocolate chips, but you can use dark chocolate chips or white chocolate chips.
- Nuts – If you love nuts in your brownie, then you can easily mix into this recipe. We recommend chopped walnuts or chopped peanuts.
- Pie Crust – If you want you can easily make this pie with different types of crust. Store bought pie crust works just as great.
- Toppings – Feel free to serve this brownie pie with many different toppings. We love to top with chocolate chips, hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry. We love making a brownie sundae with this brownie pie.
- Chopped Candy– If you have leftover candy bars you can easily mix in chopped candies for a delicious dessert.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers, covered, for up to 4 days. If you prefer to serve this brownie pie warm, you can reheat in the microwave. We recommend heating in 30 second intervals until heated.
Serve with ice cream for a delicious dessert.
Print Recipe for Brownie Pie:
- 1 Pre-made Pie Crust 9 inch
- 1 Brownie Mix 23 ounces
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the pre-made pie crust in a pie pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the brown mix, water and egg.
- Stir in ¾ cup of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the brown mix in the pie is set.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let the pie cool slightly, then serve warm with ice cream and chocolate syrup on top. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe