This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If you are looking for the perfect pumpkin pie recipe, make this Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie. It is the perfect pie to make this Thanksgiving.
Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie Recipe:
We love using Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk for the best pumpkin pie recipe. It taste amazing and gives the pie such a creamy texture and flavor.
This simple ingredient pie is just what you need to make this holiday season. The creamy custard pumpkin pie filling makes it a family favorite.
There is no need to buy store-bought Libby pie when you can make this one. This pie is delicious served with a streusel topping or topped with whipped cream.
If you love pumpkin pie as much as we do, make Crockpot Pumpkin Pie.
What is the Best Pumpkin to use?
When making this pumpkin pie recipe, we recommend using canned pumpkin. Everything is already done for you. If you used fresh pumpkin you would need to make sure all the moisture is out and puree it before using.
It could also change the texture of your pie. We like to stick with the canned pumpkin puree when making this recipe.
- Unbaked Pie Crust
- Fresh Pumpkin Puree (15 ounces)
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 ounces)
- Large Eggs
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Ginger
- Ground Nutmeg
How to Make Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie:
- Step 1 – Heat Oven – Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 – Combine Ingredients – In a medium size bowl, stir together the pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt. Mix in medium bowl until smooth.
- Step 3 – Pour Mixture – Pour this mixture into the pie crust.
- Step 4 – Bake Pie – Bake the pie for 15 minutes. Then reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 5 – Continue Baking – Bake the pie for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean.
- Step 6 – Cool Pie – Cool on a baking rack until completely cooled (at least 2 hours).
- Step 7 – Serve – Then the classics pie is ready to serve and enjoy!
What is Sweetened Condensed Milk?
You will love the flavor that this sweetened condensed milk gives to the pumpkin pie. It is made with concentrated cows milk and sweetened with sugar.
The texture is thick, creamy and sweet. The pumpkin pie ingredients mixed with this sweetened condensed milk makes it thick and smooth.
- Blind Baking – There is no need to blind bake the pie crust. Pour the pumpkin filling into the crust and everything will bake together.
- Baking Pie – You will begin by baking the pie on high heat. Then reduce to low heat to continue baking. This helps to make sure the pie is fully cooked.
- Cool Pie – Make sure pie is completely cooled before serving. This is the perfect pie to make ahead of time.
- Mixing Ingredients – Mix until just combined or the filling might crack while baking.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – For added flavor you can easily added in a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Chocolate Glaze – If you love chocolate, feel free to melt semi-sweet chocolate chips to drizzle the pie with a glaze. You can melt in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
- Sour Cream Topping – Fill free to make a sour cream topping for this pumpkin recipes.
- Vanilla Extract – For a warm flavor to the pumpkin pie filling, add in a teaspoon vanilla extract.
How to Store Leftovers:
Cover the leftovers and refrigerate them for up to 3-4 days. We recommend covering with layers of plastic wrap and aluminum foil to keep fresh.
Print Recipe for Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie:
Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie
- 1 9 inch unbaked Pie Crust
- 1 can Pumpkin 15 ounces
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 ounces
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium size bowl, stir together the pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg and salt.
- Pour this mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake the pie for 15 minutes. Then reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the pie for 35-40 more minutes until a knife gently inserted into the pie comes out clean.
- Cool on a baking rack until completely cooled (at least 2 hours).
- Then the pie is ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe