This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Crockpot Pumpkin Pie is the perfect crockpot dessert recipe. Make your classic holiday pie in the slow cooker to save oven space.
Everyone is going to be impressed with their favorite pumpkin pie being made in the crockpot. The prep time is easy and taste just as amazing if you baked in the oven.
This is one of my favorite dessert slow cooker recipes. If you love the Classic Pumpkin Pie, you will love this recipe. Check out these other family favorite pumpkin pie recipes – Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie, No Bake Pumpkin Pie, and Easy Mini Pumpkin Pies.
Table of Contents
Can you Make Pumpkin Pie in Slow Cooker?
Yes, it is all the flavors that you love in a traditional pumpkin pie recipe but made in the slow cooker. It saves oven space and your home will still smell amazing.
The instructions are easy and this is makes it a fool proof way to make a classic recipe. Slow cookers cook this pie perfectly.
We love the way the crust cooks crispy and the pumpkin pie filling is just as creamy. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream for the perfect holiday pie recipe.
- Refrigerated pie crust
- Brown Sugar
- White Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Puree
- Evaporated Milk
See bottom of the post for the full ingredients and recipe in the recipe card.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, half-and-half, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, cloves, and nutmeg. Set aside.
Step 2 – Unroll pie crust on a piece of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll it out a little longer in one direction.
Step 3 – Lift parchment paper and place in the bottom of a 6-quart crock pot. Press and shape the pie dough to fit the bottom of the crock pot.
Step 4 – Pour batter into pie crust. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours and 15 minutes. Cooking time will vary. Remove lid and remove crock pot insert from crock pot. Let cool 30 minutes on the rack.
Pumpkin Pie in a Crockpot Recipe Tips:
- Crust – We used a refrigerated pie crust to make this recipe. But you can make it low carb by making a crustless pumpkin pie.
- Line with Parchment Paper – Make sure to line the slow cooker with parchment paper. This helps to easily remove the pie from the slow cooker.
- Cool Pie – Before serving, pie we recommend to allow it to rest for about 30 minutes. This helps to combine the ingredients together.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Topping Ideas:
We serve this pumpkin pie with your traditional pie toppings. Here are our favorites.
- Cool Whip
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chopped Pecans
How to Store Leftovers:
We recommend store the leftover in the refrigerator. They will last up to 3 days. Cover with plastic wrap when storing.
More Easy Crock Pot Dessert Recipes:
If you try this Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie, make sure to leave us a comment or a star review. We love hearing from you.
Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, half-and-half, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, cloves, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crust on a piece of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll it out a little longer in one direction (an inch or two) to make it more of an oval shape.
- Lift parchment paper and place in the bottom of a 6-quart crock pot.
- Note: If you use a round crock pot you do not need to roll the pie dough out.
- Press and shape the pie dough to fit the bottom of the crock pot. Trim the parchment paper so it only extends a little beyond the dough.
- Pour batter into pie crust.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours and 15 minutes. Remove lid and remove crock pot insert from crock pot. Let cool 30 minutes on the rack. Then remove whole pie from crock pot using the edges of the parchment paper to lift it out.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream. If not serving right away, refrigerate.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe