This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Fudge is perfect to feed a crowd at Christmas or for any occasion. Creamy, delicious and super easy to make.
Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge Recipe:
If you are looking for an easy slow cooker fudge recipe, make this delicious chocolate fudge recipe. It is the perfect candy recipes and one we make often for the holidays.
Chocolate fudge is the treats to give as a gift or for an after dinner dessert. You only need 3 ingredients which make it budge friendly and easy to make.
The soft and creamy texture makes it a crowd favorite and perfect for your dessert trays. You can easily top with sea salt or sprinkles for a delicious flavor.
Check out this 2 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe.
Can I Make Fudge in the Slow Cooker?
Yes, this is the perfect dessert to make in your slow cooker. The 3 ingredients are poured into your slow cooker to cook to perfection.
In about an hour the fudge ingredients are melted and ready to pour in a prepared pan. This is one of my favorite ways to have the kids help make this delicious fudge.
This step by step crock pot fudge mixture will have you enjoying fudge in not time.
Ingredients Crock Pot Fudge Recipe:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 ounces)
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (12 ounces each)
- Vanilla Extract
How to Make Crockpot Fudge:
- Step 1 – Prepare Slow Cooker – Spray your crock pot insert with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2 – Pour Ingredients – Add all the ingredients to the crock pot.
- Step 3 – Cover and Cook – Cover the top of the crock pot with a dish towel. Then put the lid on the crock pot so that the towel will soak up the extra moisture.
- Step 4 – Cook on low – Cook on low for 1 1/2- 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes. Cook until the chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Step 5 – Prepare Pan – Line a 9X9 baking pan with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray.
- Step 6 – Pour into pan – Pour the crock pot mixture into the baking dish. Spread the mixture out evenly with a spatula and gently tap it on the counter to get out any air bubbles.
- Step 7 – Let Fudge Set – Let the melt mixture sit for at least 2 hours until the fudge is set.
- Step 8 – Remove Fudge – Carefully remove the fudge from the baking pan by lifting up the parchment paper.
- Step 9 – Cut, serve and enjoy – Cut into pieces and then the fudge is ready to serve and enjoy.
Fudge Variation Ideas:
- Salted Butter – Feel free to add in a tablespoon of salted butter. This adds a hint of salt and helps the fudge to last longer.
- Add-ins – You can easily decorate the top with sprinkles or add sea salt. Dust the top with powdered sugar or add chopped nuts to the top.
- Peanut Butter Fudge – Turn this chocolate fudge into peanut butter fudge. Add in some peanut butter or peanut butter fudge for a sweet and salty flavor.
- Chocolate Chips – Use different types of chocolate chips. You can easily substitute the semi sweet chocolate chips with milk chocolate chips. White Chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips is also a great option to add in.
- Holiday Fudge – If you are making this fudge for the holiday mix in some chopped peppermint. You can also change the extract to mint or peppermint extract.
Recipe Tips for Slow Cooker Fudge:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – We use this ingredient to add a sweetness to the fudge. The milk has been evaporated milk leaving you with a thick milk.
- After spraying the pan with cooking spray, don’t skip the part about also lining with parchment paper. It makes it so easy to remove the fudge from the baking dish and clean up is a breeze.
- Make sure to keep the fudge in an airtight container or tin container. This will help the fudge stay nice and fresh. Keep the fudge at room temperature.
How to Cut Fudge:
When preparing to serve your fudge, we recommend following these steps to cut your fudge properly.
- Remove Fudge – When we are ready to cut fudge, I like to remove from the pan. If you lined your pan with parchment, it should be easy to remove.
- Warm Knife – We like to run our knife under hot water and then dry. A warm knife makes the best cuts.
- Sharp Knife – Place fudge on a cutting board and with a sharp begin cutting the fudge the size you prefer.
- Cold Fudge – Make sure you cut the fudge when it is cold. Cold fudge cuts easily so we do not let your fudge get to room temperature.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Also See can you freeze fudge so you can actually freeze your fudge.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We like using chocolate chips to make fudge, but you definitely try to use almond bark. Cooking time may vary.
Covering the fudge while it is cooking, helps to reduce the moisture. You can also cover with paper towel.
Yes, you can use any type of chocolate to make this fudge recipe.
This is perfect for holidays or special occasions when you need to make things in advance to save time later. It will last in the freezer up to two months.
If you freeze your fudge, you don’t need need to thaw it before serving. It’s actually delicious frozen.
Print Recipe for Crock Pot Fudge:
Crock Pot Fudge
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- 2 bags Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 12 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Spray your crock pot insert with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients to the crock pot.
- Cover the top of the crock pot with a dish towel and then put the lid on the crock pot so that the towel will soak up the extra moisture.
- Cook on low for 1 1/2- 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes, until the chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Line a 9X9 baking pan with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the crock pot mixture into the baking dish. Spread the mixture out evenly with a spatula and gently tap it on the counter to get out any air bubbles.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 2 hours until the fudge is set.
- Carefully remove the fudge from the baking pan by lifting up the parchment paper.
- Cut into pieces and then the fudge is ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe