Have I mentioned how much we love fudge? What’s not to love? If you are thinking you don’t like fudge because its too chocolatey (as if), then I have something a little different for you to try. I have a 5 ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe that is so easy, you will be asking yourself why you never tried this before! This is perfect to include in our 25 days of Christmas cookie exchange recipes.
You really do just need 5 ingredients:
- Peanut butter (duh!)
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate chips
First you will melt the butter, vanilla and peanut butter until combined.
Mix in powdered sugar. Then swirl in your additional ingredient – we did mini chocolate chips and I left them swirled because they look prettier. 😉 You would do anything you want like even m&ms!
See doesn’t that look pretty?
Go ahead and raid your pantry and make this peanut butter fudge recipe – we can’t wait to hear what you think.
Seriously… don’t you want a bite?
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips, pecans or other additions (optional)
- Line 8" X 8" baking pan with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place butter, peanut butter and vanilla in medium sauce pan and heat over low/medium heat until thoroughly combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in powdered sugar, ½ cup to 1 cup at a time. Continue until all powdered sugar is incorporated.
- If you are adding in any additional ingredients (I added mini chocolate chips) do it now.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Chill for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. Remove waxed paper from baking pan and cut fudge into small squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
There you have it! Is that not the easiest peanut butter fudge recipe you have heard? If this makes more than you need, don’t worry about it. This freezes well. Just store in an airtight container in the freezer and take it out about an hour before you need to serve it.
Don’t forget to try our other fudge recipes:
- 3 Minute Microwave Fudge
- World’s Best Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 5 tips to make the perfect fudge recipe
Let us know what you think of this peanut butter fudge recipe. What additional ingredients will you add?
Make sure you check out all the Christmas cookie exchange recipes.