This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Christmas Fudge is simple to make with only 4 ingredients. This rich and creamy Christmas treat is perfect for the holiday season.
My kids and I love making desserts during the holidays. We love all the rich and decadent treats and this fudge is always on the list. Check out more easy holiday recipes.
You only need a few minutes of prep time to make this delicious fudge recipe. Make sure to check out more of Christmas Recipes. If you like peanut butter, try this easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe or this 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge.
Table of Contents
Why Make this Fudge:
This simple fudge recipe is perfect for a homemade gift or holiday party. It takes very little effort to make this sweet treat and turns out delicious. Each bite is so indulgent and creamy.
Friends and family will love this holiday treat and no candy thermometer or double boiler needed. With only 4 ingredients, chocolate fudge is quick and easy. It makes a great last-minute gift.
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (do not use milk chocolate chips)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Christmas Sprinkles
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the recipe card to see the full recipe and ingredients.
- Dark Chocolate. Swap the semi-sweet chocolate chips for dark chocolate chips. The taste is more bitter and not as sweet.
- White Chocolate. You can use white chocolate chips in this recipe or combine it with chocolate.
- Peppermint Extract. Add peppermint extract for another seasonal flavor.
- Baking Dish. You can also use an 8-inch square baking pan. However, the fudge will be thicker and take longer to set.
- Toppings. You can add toppings on the fudge if desired. Some ideas include crushed candy canes, nuts or any type of festive sprinkles.
- Special Occasions. Adapt this easy fudge for any holiday or special occasion. You can use red and pink sprinkles for Valentine’s Day, pastel for Easter and more.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan.
Step 2 – Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for one minute. Stir well to combine and allow the heat to melt the chocolate chips.
Step 3 – Stir in the vanilla extract.
Step 4 – Then quickly transfer the mixture to the lined pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
Step 5 – Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles on top then refrigerate.
Step 6 – Cut the fudge while it’s still cold with a sharp knife and right out of the fridge.
- Prepared Pan – Before placing the fudge in the baking dish, make sure it is lined with parchment paper. This helps to easily remove the fudge for cutting and serving.
- Melting Chocolate – Watch the chocolate closely when melting. Make sure to stir in between the intervals so that the chocolate melts evenly.
- Adding Sprinkles – Top the fudge with sprinkles before placing in the fridge. This helps to make sure the sprinkles stick to the fudge.
Place the fudge inside an airtight container in the fridge. It can be stored at either room temperature or the fridge. It will be softer at room temperature if you prefer that texture. Just make sure it is stored in an airtight container.
Learn how to freeze fudge.
More Easy Fudge Recipes:
- Tiger Butter Fudge
- Easy Caramel Fudge
- Chocolate Fudge
- Eggnog Fudge
- Sugar Cookie Fudge- Sugar Cookie Christmas Fudge
If you make this Christmas Fudge Recipe, make sure to leave us a comment. We love hearing from you.
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips do not use milk chocolate
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Christmas sprinkles
- Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan.
- Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir well to combine and allow the heat to melt the chocolate chips. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds or so, until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Then quickly transfer the mixture to the lined pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with christmas sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate the fudge for about 2-3 hours – until firm
- Cut the fudge while it’s still cold (right out the the fridge) and store in an air tight container. Fudge can be stored at either room temperature or the fridge. It will be softer at room temperature.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe