This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Chicken Dipping Sauce is creamy and tangy and the perfect chicken tender dipping sauce. You only need a few pantry ingredients to make this delicious sauce.
Chicken Dipping Sauce:
Chicken tender dipping sauce is must when we are having fried chicken strips, chicken fingers or chicken nuggets. It is one of our favorite sauces for chicken. This delicious sauce is cream, tangy, and sweet and made with simple pantry ingredients.
This sauce taste similar to our favorite fast food restaurant, Chick-Fil-A sauce. But now we can easily make this sauce with all of our favorite fried foods. This mayonnaise based dipping sauce is so easy to make that we have it stocked in our fridge.
There are many ways to use this dipping sauce. It is not just for dipping your favorite fried foods.
What is Chicken Dipping Sauce?
Chicken Finger Dipping sauce creamy, sweet and tangy sauce that is used for dipping many favorite finger foods. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and made with simple ingredients.
It will become a favorite dipping sauce next to ketchup and ranch.
What Can I use Dipping Sauce for?
This dipping sauce can be used for many different foods. These are some of our favorites. This sauce can be used for anything that you put mayonnaise or ketchup.
- Dipping Chicken Nuggets
- Use it has a sandwich or burger spread.
- Top your lettuce Wraps
- Use as a dipping sauce with chopped vegetables
- Dip your favorite French fries
We eat this sauce so much often that it now has become my meal prep for the week. My kids use this sauce for everything. They will even make it if we run out sooner.
The ingredients can easily be changed if if you want it more spicy.
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Hot Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
How to Make Chicken Dipping Sauce:
- Step 1 – Combine Ingredients – Stir all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Step 2 – Place in the Fridge – Refrigerate for 20-60 minutes. Then the sauce is ready to serve with your favorite type of chicken.
How to Store Chicken Dipping Sauce:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Place your leftover sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
It is best to not leave out at room temperature for no longer than 2 hours.
Easy Homemade Dipping Sauce:
The sauce is amazing with chicken nuggets but it is also great on a chicken sandwich. It will save you a ton of money by making this Chicken Dipping Sauce at home.
Fast food really is expensive and if you have a big family, it is easy to spend a small fortune. Save that money and make this chicken dipping sauce at home.
It is not hard at all and can be done in very little time. Simple pantry ingredients make this sauce delicious and always a crowd favorite.
How Long will it Last:
If you keep the sauce in air tight container in the refrigerator, it will last about a week. We love making sauces at home. It saves me time and money and they are so easy to make.
Tips for Chicken Dipping Sauce:
- Make Ahead – We think the sauce taste best when it has set in the refrigerator for a few hours and even overnight. It gives time for all the ingredients to really marinate together.
- Use it as a Spread – Not only is this dipping sauce is great for dipping your favorite fried foods but you can use it as a spread. Top your favorite burger or sandwich to add flavor.
Can this Sauce be Frozen?
We do not recommend placing the sauce in the freezer. The sauce will break down when the sauce thaws and will not taste good.
But we do recommend making ahead of time and place in the fridge.
What kind of Mayo do you use?
Any type of mayo will work. We use the classic white mayonnaise one. You can use what you have or purchase what is on sale.
If you use any flavor mayo it will change the flavor of your dipping sauce.
Variation to Chicken Dipping Sauce:
- Change the Seasoning – We used garlic salt but you can use garlic powder instead.
- Adding other sauce – Add soy sauce, BBQ Sauce, yellow mustard, or honey mustard.
- Spicy Sauces – Spicy dips are a family favorite so you can add in more hot sauce, chili sauce, or a spicy ketchup.
Easy Chicken Dipping Sauce Recipes:
We love having dipping sauces for chicken and other finger foods. Since this sauce is so easy to make, I always have it ready when my friends and family come over.
It now a regular sauce on our menu when we are frying chicken and French fries. It is made with simple ingredients which makes it a budget friendly.
Make this easy, tangy Chicken Dipping Sauce for your next get together. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe.
Print Recipe here for Chicken Dipping Sauce:
Chicken Dipping Sauce
- Stir all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for 20-60 minutes. Then the sauce is ready to serve with your favorite type of chicken!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe