Copycat Starbucks Paradise Drink is delicious combination of bright tropical flavors. This refreshing drink is perfect to serve this summer.
Copycat Paradise Drink Starbucks Refreshers:
Paradise Starbucks Drink is a cool, refreshing drink that combines the flavors of pineapple and passionfruit. We like to add in the coconut milk but if you leave it out it becomes a drink Starbucks refreshers beverages.
We love making copycat drink recipes that saves time and money. The ingredients are simple and you can easily find at your local grocery store.
What is in the Paradise Drink at Starbucks?
This Paradise beverage is like sunshine and perfect for a hot summer day. It starts with a pineapple passionfruit refresher base mixes with coconut milk to create a delicious drink.
It has all the tropical flavors of pineapple with the sweet and tangy flavor. This refreshing drink is just what you need to cool off this summer.
What does the Paradise Drink taste like?
The combination of the pineapple and passionfruit results in the perfect summer sip. Fill your cup with the bright tropical flavors and it will be like sunshine in a cup.
This drink is refreshing but has a sweet, tangy, creamy texture that will become your favorite drink to make at home
- Pineapple Juice
- Passionfruit Juice
- Coconut Milk
- Crushed Pineapple
- Green Tea Extract (optional)
- Crushed Ice
How to Make Paradise Drink from Starbucks:
- Step 1 – Blend Ingredients – Place the pineapple juice, passionfruit juice, coconut milk, crushed pineapple and green tea extract in a blender. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Step 2 – Pour into a cup of ice – Place the crushed ice in a cup and pour the blender mixture on top. Serve immediately while cold and enjoy!
Can I Make this Drink ahead of time?
This Starbucks Paradise Drink is best served immediately after preparing, so we do not recommend preparing ahead of time.
Tips for Copycat Starbucks Paradise Drink Recipe:
- Blend Ingredients – Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy in a blender.
- Caffeine – If you prefer you can add in green coffee extract or green tea extract for added caffeine. The drink will still be delicious if you do not add it.
- White Grape Juice – Starbucks adds in white grape juice, you can add in about 2 tablespoons if you prefer.
- Pineapple – We used crushed canned pineapple in this recipe. Starbucks uses freeze-dried pineapple. Use what you prefer and have at your store.
How to Store:
This drink is best served immediately as the mixture will start to separate as it sit.
Why we Love this Copycat Starbucks Drink:
- Refreshing Drink – We love the refreshing drinks at Starbucks so I knew I had to recreate our favorite drink. It is sweet, light and refreshing and just what I need while sitting by the pool.
- Quick and Easy – The ingredients are simple and easy to make so I can easily make this any time of the day. Even my daughter can make it easily.
- Gluten Free – If you are on a gluten free diet, add this drink to your diet plan.
- Caffeine – I can still enjoy this drink late in the day if I want to skip on the green tea extract.
Print Recipe here Copycat Starbucks Paradise Drink:
Copycat Starbucks Paradise Drink
- ½ cup Pineapple Juice
- ½ cup Passionfruit Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Pineapple
- 1/8 tsp Green Tea Extract optional
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- Place the pineapple juice, passionfruit juice, coconut milk, crushed pineapple and green tea extract in a blender. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Place the crushed ice in a cup and pour the blender mixture on top. Serve immediately while cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Starbucks Copycat Recipes:
- Easy Starbucks Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe